WHAT DOES XCD MEAN FOR YOU?
Since the start of the pandemic, XCD has delivered over $100,000 in ACV to Salesforce AEs.
Our specialist team is keen to work with you to help close opportunities, by:
- Identifying quick wins - some of our deals have closed in 6 weeks
- Identifying opportunities in your industry through targeted account mapping
- Bolstering sales conversations by providing content, messaging, and collateral
The case for HR & Payroll on Salesforce
Traditionally seen as a back-office process, HR is now recognised as a true value-driving business dept, at the coalface of key economic and cultural workplace trends, like the war for talent, diversity and inclusion, and digital transformation.
Many of these issues have been exacerbated by the pandemic, meaning siloed, on-premise HRMS solutions are no longer sufficient to keep up with the competitive challenges of modern HR.
Research from Fosway has found that 75% of UK organisations are planning to increase their HR tech spending in the next 12 months.
Business leaders now appreciate the need for seamless, cloud-based HR & Payroll software. Technology leaders already bought-in to Salesforce appreciate the efficiency, interoperability and security that bringing these processes on-platform represents.
If they use Salesforce, they need XCD: The CTO Case for XCD on Salesforce
Quick answers: Why XCD?
- We are the only HRMS provider on Salesforce that offers both HR and Payroll as part of a single solution - approved by HMRC
- The single-solution eliminates traditional data bottlenecks and data protection risks between HR & Payroll
- XCD helps increase employee engagement by delivering personalised, mobile HR experiences at scale
- XCD reporting is powered by Lightning and cuts HR reporting admin by up to 50%
- Salesforce customers’ familiarity with the platform means XCD’s tine-to-value is reduced by fast implementation and rapid adoption
- XCD is one of the most configurable HRMS solutions on the market
IT WAS SIMPLE TO GET PEOPLE TO ADOPT XCD, AS MOST OF THEM USE SALESFORCE EVERY DAY. REDUCING THE WORKLOAD AND SIMPLIFYING THINGS FOR EVERYONE.