As a result of rapid growth, Enstar were looking for a single-solution HR system to provide a central source of truth and deliver impressive ROI.
Following a thorough research and procurement process, XCD were selected due to their capabilities to meet the complex requirements of Enstar, and their ability to truly understand organisational challenges and develop the solution to meet these needs.
Enstar were able to identify clear ROI from the system in a number of different areas, and are constantly uncovering additional benefits, such as:
Data automation has saved 1000’s of hours, particularly when calculating leave
- 5.5 days per month saved on reporting using XCD payroll software
- Centralised people data no longer 30 days out of date
- The first appraisal process since implementation saw a record 97% completed and on time, having only previously reached a maximum of 80%, a high proportion of which were late
- Global HR Dashboard allows HR to provide better support to the business at a strategic level, providing immediate, real-time data around turnover, budgeting, development, and more
- Improved control over staff leave and absence due to self-service functionality, providing accurate information for auditing
Michelle Slevin, Group Head of HR at Enstar said:
“I’ve rolled-out a variety of solutions during my career and I can honestly say XCD is by far the best. It’s the most customer-focused platform I’ve ever worked with; extremely simple and user friendly – I love it.
We’ve been absolutely delighted with the project delivery so far and particularly impressed with the support from the project team at XCD. We’ve got big plans for the future and will be looking at incorporating additional modules such as recruitment when required.”