Choosing a new HRMS? Here's a checklist to help.
This guide will walk you through some of the options with a checklist and practical advice.
This checklist will help you:
- Evaluate HR & Payroll software against your specific criteria
- Come up with good questions to ask potential vendors
- Assemble the right team for vendor decision and system implementation
- Focus on achieving greater Return on Employee Investment (ROEI)
- Achieve quick and easy user adoption
Make sure you choose a solution that works for your organisation.
If you've landed here, you've probably been tasked with researching your upgrade options in the HR & Payroll software space. With so many vendors on offer, the process can seem daunting, which is why we've created this quick, handy checklist.
From establishing the right criteria, to evaluating features, flexibility requirements and suppliers, this short evaluation document will help you get started on the right foot.