Following on from our recent webinar around the Grey Areas of Furlough, HR Consultant Zoe Wilson from ReThink HR, and Graeme Walker from XCD answer your questions around the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme.
This download is designed as a reference guide to allow you quick access to the current guidelines and some of the unanswered questions employers are facing.
- How to strike the right balance between those furloughed and those required to work
- How to engage furloughed workers and ease their transition back to work when the time comes
- What are the options if staff refuse to be furloughed?
- When is it time to consider redundancies?
- How can you use technology to show compliance?
Please complete the form to access.
DISCLAIMER: This document was published on 17 April 2020. This is a fast-moving and constantly changing situation and we have done our best to make the information in the guide accurate at the date of publishing, but recommend that you take professional advice about your own circumstances to ensure that you apply the scheme correctly and benefit from it. The complete Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme guidance can be found here.