Choosing a new HRMS solution is a complex task.
Work out exactly what you need, find a solution (in a busy market) that meets those requirements, then ensure the vendor is an organisation you can work with.
It takes time. We see customers beginning this process up to a year before their proposed go-live date.
If you're embarking on a project, this download is a great place to start.
It will help you:
- Identify and set objectives
- Set project parameters and limitations
- Assess data and reporting requirements
- Define required solution capabilities
- Run longlisting, shortlisting and proposals
- Assess vendor organisations against key criteria