The government has pledged to cover up to 80% of employee salaries during the Covid 19 crisis, where those employees would otherwise have faced redundancy.
The HMRC guidelines on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme are black and white, but employers still have lots of questions.
Beyond the bare facts of the initiative, HR leaders must still negotiate many grey areas around how best to communicate and manage the process in their organisations to ensure they maintain strong relationships with their employees.
On this webinar, XCD Payroll specialist Graeme Walker will team up with HR expert and founder of ReThink HR Zoe Wilson to explore some of these grey areas.
Graeme is fresh from an intense few days, ensuring the XCD software is able to support its Payroll users in managing furlough and will discuss some of the best practice tips he’s uncovered during this project.
And in recent days, Zoe and her team have been using their knowledge and experience to help businesses navigate the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, furlough arrangements and balance business sustainability with retaining an engaged and motivated workforce.
- How to strike the right balance between those furloughed and those required to work
- How to engage furloughed workers and ease their transition back to work when the time comes
- What are the options if staff refuse to be furloughed?
- When is it time to consider redundancies?
- How can you use technology to show compliance?
Graeme Walker, Payroll Product Manager, XCD
Zoe Wilson, Founder, ReThink HR
Watch this webinar on demand using the form on the right.