Not for Profit organisations are forever facing the challenge of reducing employee churn and maximising employee and volunteer engagement.
This puts great strain on HR who are facing high administration loads, increasing demand from stakeholders and reductions in costs.
As current Salesforce platform users, you can now capitalise on your organisational investment, in-house skills and expertise to drastically improve your HR function, build communities among employee and volunteers and start the journey from chaos to calm.
This webinar explores how the XCD solution, which is built on Salesforce Lightning, can help not for profit organisations incorporate their HR and Payroll activity into their existing footprint, transitioning from transactional HR to becoming a strategic HR function.
During it, we discuss:
- How you can maximise employee engagement and reduce employee churn
- Improving volunteer retention in a remote world
- Maintaining employee development remotely, and beyond
- Avoiding errors and improving efficiency, reducing the admin strain on HR and Payroll
- Being efficient – saving time to focus on strategic objectives
- Reducing the cost of your HR and Payroll functions
Watch on demand now using the form on the right.