What does XCD time and expense management software do?
XCD Time and Expense Management software seamlessly automates time-consuming admin processes to streamline your expense reporting and employee time tracking. Saving time on mundane admin increases HR productivity, allowing you to focus on tracking, analysing and evaluating how to best use your employees' time. With time tracking software and expenses management software, manage multiple work cycle patterns, track time efficiently and handle your team's expense reports in an all-in-one software solution.
Mobile, paperless expenses reduce processing time by up to 50%. Keep your employees happy with user-friendly, intuitive software that is accessible from their XCD mobile app, making uploading receipts and invoices quick and convenient. Paperless expenses enable you to keep all of your employees' expense claims in one central system, ready to access and audit as you need to.
Time management software provides you with flexible timesheets and customisable work cycles to cater for a wide range of different role types and schedules. Make employee time tracking simple and transparent by enabling your employees to edit their time entries remotely with mobile approvals. Cut processing time and delays with automated alerts to complete time entries, increasing efficiency with seamless data sharing.
Time and expense management software can benefit your organisation by:
- Tracking workforce trends to inform better decision-making, project management and budget analysis.
- Building your software system around the needs of different employee types, with bespoke dashboards and work cycles.
- Banishing stacks of paper receipts and invoices with instant paperless expenses.
- Automating calculations to eliminate the issue of human error in expense reports.
- Cutting processing time and eliminating last-minute expense chasing with mobile approvals.
- Offering personalised user experience with configurable work cycles.
- Enabling your organisation to access timesheets and expenses anytime and anywhere, whether working remotely or on-the-go with cloud-based software.
XCD timesheet software provides seamless and ﬂexible timesheets for your business needs. Track time effectively by empowering your team members with an easy-to-use and accurate solution.
Reduce admin time with automated workflows that streamline time tracking processes with complete visibility and comprehensive reporting for both HR and your team.
- Use time tracking software to track employee and project time easily and effectively
- Utilise a range of timesheets for different situations and employee types, including casual workers, ﬂexible time and overtime
- Ensure accurate time tracking and pay for hourly paid employees
- Empower your team with an intuitive self-service user experience on desktop
- Benefit from automated alerts and reminders to complete timesheets in time for payroll
Support flexible working for your employees and team members who work a regular pattern but different hours each day. XCD’s work cycles tool in our employee time tracking software makes this complex process simple.
Using time tracking software gives both HR and your employees peace of mind as automated calculations eliminate the risk of human error in calculating leave, time tracking and more. Clear work cycle formats provide cohesive communication between HR and team members so everyone stays on the same page.
- Automate calculations around leave entitlement, hours of absence for requested leave, and total hours worked each day
- Calculate part-period pro-rata payments
- Automatically update annual leave summary record in the case of a change in employee’s work patterns
- Utilise pre-loaded 14 standard work cycle templates, or incorporate virtually any composition or duration to suit the flexibility of your team
With expenses software, save time and reduce costs by streamlining expense reporting and expenses management. Reduce the headache for your staff and your HR team with paperless software for expenses without the endless receipts.
Keep your team members happy with a quick and simple software system that keeps all aspects of expenses for the whole team in one place, including submitting, approving and processing expenses. Receipts and invoices are streamlined into a paperless software system, keeping all of your expense information organised and accessible for easy auditing.
Take the hassle out of expenses tracking for your team. Generate clear expense reports and prepare for audits with our expense management functionality.
- Submit and approve business expenses in real-time from any smart device using the XCD mobile app- meaning no more missing receipts with paperless uploads
- Support multi-currency receipts, invoices and expenses
- Assign, process and report expenses for multi-job role employees
- Apply a simple approval process, with multi-level approval available if required
- Ensure you remain HMRC compliant with automated calculations built in to the expense software
- Empower your staff with managerial or administrative expense amendments on the employee’s behalf if necessary
- Automate processing to ensure quick and accurate reimbursement
Using time tracking software, overtime calculations are consistent and transparent and ensure accuracy throughout your organisation with custom authorisation levels on overtime claims.
Enable your employees to feel in control of their time tracking and billable time with self-service software. Reducing admin time and costs, paperless software streamlines processing as overtime invoices are digitalised and submitted seamlessly.
- Support many types of overtime, such as on call, fixed rates, variable rates and variable overtime hours with associated multipliers.
- Enjoy simple processing to make and approve claims.
- Ensure employee reimbursement occurs in a timely manner in line with payroll.
- Send payment information directly to payroll and pay through BACS if required.
- Remain HMRC compliant across all of our payroll and expense software.
- Ensure complete visibility for employees, management and HR with bulk overtime data uploads and processing.
Who can benefit from implementing time tracking software and expense management software?
In short, everyone in your company.
Automated time tracking and expense management frees up your HR team's schedule, giving more time to strategise employee time and project management. Time and expenses software allows your organisation to manage their expenses and time tracking efficiently anytime, anywhere through cloud-based software. Let your HR team focus on optimising your team's productivity, not battling endless admin!
Book a demo today to visualise just how effective time tracking software and expenses management software can be in your workplace.
TIME & EXPENSES SOFTWARE FOR YOUR PEOPLE
Improve employee experience with easy-to-use expenses and time tracking software
Employees often dread the notoriously long-winded, fiddly, and error-prone time and expenses processes. Many people have had at least one experience of an expense reimbursement taking months to process after a long-winded back-and-forth with HR, leaving them out of pocket for long periods. Even more employees have experienced the frustration of being paid for too few hours or noticing that their overtime payments are missing from their pay check. Even when the issues are finally resolved, employees are left with the unpleasant memory of the hassle, making them reluctant to repeat the experience.
With intuitive and accessible HR software for employee time and expenses, your people no longer need to endure all the stress and hassle of trying to get paid on time. With instant uploads, automated calculations, and easy approvals, XCD software means that employees always get paid the right amount at the right time. Improving employee confidence and satisfaction, this helps ensure a better employee experience for all types of staff including full-time, part time, and casual workers.
Moreover, with automated reminders to upload expense receipts and finalise timesheets, employees are encouraged to take more control over the process. A greater sense of agency and transparency around pay helps improve employee wellbeing, helping them feel confident that they will be paid the right amount at the right time.
Boost productivity using time & expenses software
The benefits of effective employee time tracking and expenses software don't stop at employee experience. By simplifying these processes using a user-friendly self-service expenses and time-tracking tool, employees no longer have to waste their time laboriously inputting their time and searching for physical copies of expense receipts.
With an easy-to-use single cloud-based software that can be accessed from a mobile or desktop app, employees can complete tasks quickly and efficiently, leaving them free to focus on their more important work. Once they no longer have to chase HR for updates on their reimbursements or overtime payments, employees can enjoy better productivity and performance in their roles.
Improved employee and business performance are also knock-on effects of improved employee experience. Recently, we reported our findings that employees who rated their experience as 'good' were 1366% more likely to be extremely invested in the organisation's success than those who rated employee experience as 'poor'. Moreover, according to the Employee Experience Index, organisations in the top quartile for EX achieve nearly three times the return on assets and twice the return on sales compared to those in the bottom quartile.
You may also be interested in our whitepaper: How digital HR can boost productivity
Ensure employee confidence with total data security and compliance
Built on the Salesforce platform, XCD time and expenses software provides total security for all your employees' sensitive data, ensuring that there is no risk of their personal or bank details being compromised. In a single centralised database this employee data is protected by advanced cloud security; multi-level access permissions means that only specified users can access or change information.
Moreover, with built-in GDPR compliance and HMRC compliance as well as clear audit trails for all actions, XCD time and expenses management software helps you avoid liability. Employees can feel confident that all their personal data will be erased in line with GDPR regulations after they leave the organisation.