What companies REALLY want from HR software
A recent report from Software Advice (Human Resources Software, BuyerView, 2014) provides valuable insight into the major pain points organisations are experiencing in their HR departments and their key requirements when needing to implement HR software.Key findings include:
- Over one-third of those surveyed were using manual HR systems, so were evaluating HR software for the first time.
- Over one-fifth of respondents reported using manual methods in combination with some other system or outsourcing.
- Almost 60% sought a best-of-breed application.
- Key driver for first time buyers of HR software - to improve efficiency.
- Users looking to replace existing HR software systems typically do so to add extra functionality.
- Almost 80% of respondents expressed a preference for web-based software (NB: It should be noted that XCD’s cloud HR solution is accessible via a web-browser).
- Over 60% of the sample want to implement a system in less than 3 months (NB: The typical timescale for an XCD HR implementation is less than 3 months).
- The majority of buyers in this survey were SMEs.
See other trending articles
[vcv_posts_grid source="%7B%22tag%22%3A%22postsGridDataSourcePost%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22post_type%3Dpost%26amp%3Bpost_status%3Dpublish%26amp%3Bposts_per_page%3D2%26amp%3Boffset%3D1%22%7D" unique_id="028a2487" pagination="0" pagination_color="#EEE" pagination_per_page="4"]PGFydGljbGUgY2xhc3M9InZjZS1wb3N0cy1ncmlkLWl0ZW0iIGl0ZW1zY29wZT0iIiBpdGVtVHlwZT0iaHR0cDovL3NjaGVtYS5vcmcvQXJ0aWNsZSI%2BPGRpdiBjbGFzcz0idmNlLXBvc3QtZGVzY3JpcHRpb24gdmNlLXBvc3QtZGVzY3JpcHRpb24tLWZ1bGwgdmNlLXBvc3QtZGVzY3JpcHRpb24tLWFuaW1hdGlvbiI%2BPGEgaHJlZj0ie3twb3N0X3Blcm1hbGlua319IiBjbGFzcz0idmNlLXBvc3QtZGVzY3JpcHRpb24tbGluayIgaXRlbVByb3A9InNhbWVBcyI%2BPC9hPnt7Y3VzdG9tX3Bvc3RfZGVzY3JpcHRpb25fZmVhdHVyZWRfaW1hZ2V9fXt7Y3VzdG9tX3Bvc3RfZGVzY3JpcHRpb25fY29udGVudH19PC9kaXY%2BPC9hcnRpY2xlPg%3D%3D[/vcv_posts_grid]