In Payroll, year-end brings predictable updates and changes, and this year is no different.
We’ve asked our top two Payroll experts to sit down and talk about what the changes are and how Payrollers should be preparing for April 2020.
Here are the facts behind what they discussed. To watch the full webinar, access via the button above.
What are the changes?
- Employment Allowance Reform
- Termination Payments & Sporting Testimonials
- Off Payroll Workers
- Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay
- Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles
- Increase in Holiday Reference Period