In Payroll, year-end brings predictable updates and changes, and this year is no different.
We’ve asked our top two Payroll experts to sit down and talk about what the changes are and how Payrollers should be preparing for April 2020.
What are the changes?
- Employment Allowance Reform
- Termination Payments & Sporting Testimonials
- Off Payroll Workers
- Statutory Parental Bereavement Pay
- Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles
- Increase in Holiday Reference Period
- What do these changes mean for Payrollers day-to-day?
- How should you prepare and what do the experts advise?
Join our expert dream team, Payroll guru Graeme Walker and Payroll specialist Brittney Bies for a 50-minute rollercoaster ride through the changes and permutations of Year End 2019/2020.